Your Water slide Investment Deserves the Right Winter Protection.
Protect and Winterize your waterslide with a new water slide cover from Paradise Slides.
As we are wrapping warm summer days in many areas of the US and beginning to see colder days, we want to share valuable information about protecting your residential waterslide during the Fall and Winter months.
As summer days have turned into crisp fall evenings, and as we remember all the fun we had with our Paradise waterslide just a few short months ago, we suggest taking the steps to care for and protect your water slide now for commercial quality for years to come with a specially designed waterslide cover from Paradise Slides.
Paradise Slides Residential Pool Slides are made of high-quality, commercial-grade materials that are designed to last. However, it is important to properly care for your waterslide to extend its lifespan. One of the easiest ways to do it is to use a waterslide cover.
A waterslide cover protects your slide from the elements, including rain, snow, and UV rays. It can also help to prevent damage from debris, such as leaves and twigs. In addition, a waterslide cover can help to keep your slide looking its best by preventing fading and discoloration.
Benefits of Using a Waterslide Cover
A waterslide cover is a valuable investment that can help to protect your Paradise Slide from the elements and extend its lifespan. With proper care, your slide will provide years of enjoyment for your family and friends.
Properly winterizing your Waterslide in the fall is “Preventative Maintenance” at its best! Taking steps now to prevent start-up problems and unnecessary expenses next Spring is time wisely spent.
Enjoy these benefits of using a waterslide cover, including:
- Protects your slide from the elements: help to protect your slide from rain, snow, UV rays, and debris.
- Extends the life of your slide: prevent weathering and aging by keeping your waterslide covered during harsher winter months.
- Keeps your slide looking its best: help avoid fading or discoloration and keep your slide looking clean and bright.
Choosing a Waterslide Cover:
When choosing a waterslide cover, consider the following factors:
- The size of your waterslide: Make sure to choose a cover that is the right size for your slide.
- The material of your waterslide: Some waterslides are made of materials that are not compatible with certain types of covers.
- The climate you live in: If you live in an area with harsh winters, you will need a more durable cover.
- Your budget: waterslide covers a range in price depending on the size of your waterslide.
- Helpful Tip* Vinyl covers are the most popular type of waterslide cover. They are durable and affordable.
How to Install a Waterslide Cover
Installing a waterslide cover is a relatively simple process. Most covers come with instructions, but here are some general tips:
- Its important to Wash & Wax your waterslide before installing the cover.
- Lay the cover over the slide and secure it in place using the provided straps or ties.
- Make sure that the cover is taut and that there are no gaps.
- Check the cover regularly for damage and repair any tears or rips promptly.
Get tips on cleaning and winterizing your waterslide at our website paradiseslides.com.
Always clean and wax your waterslide before covering:
- Paradise Slides waterslides are primarily fiberglass so it’s important that the fiberglass components be washed and then waxed prior to the end of the season. Avoid using strong alkaline cleaners or abrasives.
- Use a mild soap and water solution to clean the slide, rinse thoroughly. Use a soft sponge or cloth to dry the slide completely.
- Wax the flume sections with a quality-grade paste wax formulated for gel coat surfaces.
- Check out our Maintenance kits by SlideRenu.
Let Paradise Slides design a cover to fit your waterslide. Visit our website at paradiseslides.com. Check out our blogs on cleaning and maintenance of your water slide. If you have any questions about how to care for your Paradise Slide water slide and ordering a water slide cover contact [email protected].